Friday, March 7, 2008

This Weeks Update

Before I go any further with my comments and postings I need to make a disclaimer. The disclaimer is this: The format and grammar of the postings and comments on this blog are based upon my experience of short-handing paragraphs and sentences on engineering drawings and may not follow accepted and “proper” American Dialect. In other words you get what you get.

Ok with that out of the way let me get you up to date on Daniel T.

He has had another good week and continues to grow. He is now at 3 pounds 4 ounces and is 14 inches long. The antibiotic treatments he is having for his pneumonia are slowly working and the staff is doing their best to make sure his lungs continue to develop.

Here are some images of his cute little face and him trying to suck on his binky with his ventilator tube still inserted and saying Hi to all you all..

Thank you again for all your prayers, fasting and faith. We know it is why he is doing so well and why we have received so many tender mercies from the Lord.







3 comments:

Miss Pleasant Grove 2008 said...

He is a beautiful boy! Much love to Tim and Tracy...we are praying for him each day! We love your family! Hal and Terry

Cara said...

Those are great pictures of him! He is such a cutie.

Jessica said...

Wow, I think this is the first time I've every seen his eyes. He's looking so good! I'm glad his lungs are improving; did his PDA valve ever close up? Our prayers remain with you.